Saturday, December 3, 2011

GROUP PRESENTATIONS AND WORKSHOPS

I am pleased to offer a wide range of short talks, presentations, and workshops, depending on the need of your particular group. I offer a percentage of the fee that I charge back to the organization that hires me in order to support their work in the community. Because of this, many organizations are able to use my services as a fundraiser for their group. I also lecture regularly at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine and am pleased to offer any of the topics below to professional organizations.

Please contact me at margaret@dynamicchoices.ca so we can discuss your needs and my rates.

The topics I speak on fall under three, loosely defined categories:

1. FOOD SENSITIVITIES

My newly published a book entitled, "Could It Really Be Something They Ate? - The Life Changing Impact of Addressing Food Sensitivities in Children" draws on my 25 years of experience working in this area. Each of my presentations is done in a holistic fashion that honours the real lives, real challenges, and real strengths of each individual family.
  • A 1 hour information session where I discuss food sensitivities and the wide range of health, behaviour and learning symptoms that can be caused by food
  • 3 hour interactive workshops where the participants are led through my process of identifying offending the trigger food in their diet
  • 7 hour, full day workshops that include lunch, my comprehensive process of identifying the offending trigger food in their diet and strategies to make the successful lifestyle changes required to remove this food from their family's diet.
2, CAREGIVER ISSUES
I speak and write widely on the topic of caregivers and the unique and challenging situations that they face. I have been the key note speaker at a number of organizations such as the Parkinson's Society of B.C. where I have addressed topics such as hope, life balance, intimacy, resilience, change and laughter. I am pleased to design a topic that addresses the unique needs of your organization or group.

3. COACHING RELATED TOPICS
I lead workshops on a wide range of topics related to work-life balance, decision making in the midst of stress, change and a range of issues related to parenting. I have a passion for supporting individuals and families to make conscious, value honouring choices in their life and I am happy to design workshops and presentations that address your unique needs.